Le-Bone Plus capsules contain Unani Ayurvedic medicine composition which used to treat orthopedic disorders. It also strengthens the muscles and bones. We at Le-vanza Food and Herbals promotes bone and joint health.
Active ingredients and their benefits:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Ashwagandha contains the with affine A. It shows marked reduction in the severity of pain in osteoarthritis patients. No significant changes in the SED (Erthyrocite Segmentations)
- Chopchinni (Smilex Chinni): It has little effect on CD4 and CD8 cells but it has little effect on b-cells. Thus, it reduces the inflammation and pain in joints and increases bone strength.
- Nirguni (Vitex Negundo): It contains vitamin C which acts as an anti-inflammatory and blocks the COX-2 pathway which precursors of the pros tag landline and the inflammatory chemicals. Thus, can be used in the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid.
- Shailaki (Bose wellia scrrata): It has the boswellic acid which is having inflammatory action but differs in action than the aspirins and other steroidal drugs. It exhibits the anti-inflammatory action over the human peripheral blood mononuclear cells by inhibiting the TNF-alpha, interleukin-1beta (1L-1 beta), 0 and mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinases.
- Kali Mirach/ Pipali (Pipar Nigrum/ pipali longum): Pipar nigrum contains chemical constituent piperine which shows the anti-inflammatory arthritic, analgesic effects. Piperine reduces the levels of prostaglandins as well as inghints the synthesis of the prostaglandin. It also inhibits the utterance of interleukin 6 and matrix-6 metalloproteinase 13. The migration of activator protein 1 into the nucleus in interleukin 1 treated synoviocytes is also inhibited by the piperine.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale): It contains the chemical constituents which have anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritis effects.it has the inhibitory effect to reduce the prostaglandin synthesis, moreover, it also blocks the leukotriene synthesis which demonstrated synthesis which demonstrated the anti-inflammatory effect. But at high doses, it reduces the levels of prostaglandin C-2. Thus relives from joint pain.