One-Stop Solution for Constipation and Related Problems
Constipation is a common health problem affecting the Indian subcontinent. It causes a lot of inconveniences and a person feels heavy and bloated. It can be defined as having fewer bowel movements in a day. It can occur occasionally or may be chronic.
The common symptoms of constipation include hard stools, heavy straining to empty bowels, abdominal pain, discomfort, nausea and bloating. The symptoms persist for a shorter period, but if it continues for a long period, it can lead to chronic health problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, piles, rectal bleeding and other intestine and colon disorders. It can also cause blockage in the intestine, in this case, the patient needs special medical attention
Constipation is caused by a variety of factors such as surgery, inactivity, use of certain medications, consuming a diet low in fiber content, insufficient fluid intake, stress, overuse of laxatives, aging and other health issues such as hernia, an abnormal narrowing of the colon and inflammatory bowel disease.
Treatment of constipation includes the use of laxatives that induces bowel movements. Various over the counter laxatives are available but herbal remedies are the most favored treatment for getting relief from constipation. The herbal remedies often contain anthraquinone that works by having a stimulant effect on the intestine. They work by drawing fluid in the colon and increasing peristalsis. Peristalsis is defined as the contraction of the intestine to move material through the colon to the rectum.
Introducing LE-SAAF POWDER, a special formulation to get relief from constipation.
It is made from various natural herbs that work in synergy to provide long-term relief.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fibers
- Promotes bowel movements
- Effective in constipation and used for clearing the bowel
- Non-prescription laxative that increases bowel movement
- Relieves constipation and irritable bowel syndrome
- Improves digestion and absorption of food
- Acts by relaxing muscles in the intestine
- Helps to relieve gassiness and bloating
- Acts as a mild laxative and stimulates bowel movements
- Relieves stomach discomfort, acidity and other stomach problems