Our answer to Kidney and urinary stone. A course of 9 days, which could be repeated twice or thrice according to the size of the stone.
- Apamarg kashar (achyranthes Aspera): It is an active component of various drug formulation for kidney stones. Due to diuretic, lithotriptic, antilithiatic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, it helps to dissolve, removing and preventing kidney stones and helps in urinary disorders.
- Yavkashar (Hordeum vulgare): Seed extract of Hordeum vulgare reduced and prevented the growth of urinary stones. It also seems that the treatment effect is more effective than its preventive effect. It lowering the concentration of urinary stone-forming constituents due to its diuretic effect, antioxidant and nephroprotective property.
- Patharchat mool (bryophyllum pinnatum): Leaves extract of Bryophyllum pinnatum is used for the treatment of kidney and bladder stones and urinary insufficiency. Bryophyllum pinnatum leaf extracts exhibited a preventive effect on ethylene glycol-induced formation of renal calculi. The antilithiatic effect of extracts may be through a dissolution of stones and the prevention of the formation of CaOx crystals and antioxidant activity.
- Palash pusp kashar (Butea monosperma): The aqueous extracts of Butea monosperma seeds inhibiting the formulation of calcium oxalate precipitate and also used in the treatment of renal and urinary calculi. It helps in the reduction of stone forming constituents in urine and there decreased kidney retention. It also reduces the solubility product of crystallizing salts such as calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate.
- Nausadar (Ammonium chloride): Prevents the formation of kidney and bladder stones. It makes the urine more acidic. It also increases the elimination of certain kinds if toxins or drugs from the actions in the urine.
- Gajar beej kashav (Daucos Carota): It is used to heal a variety of bladder and kidney disorders. Its root and aerial part to treat kidney stones and infections. It contains diuretic and antilithic property.