Le-vanza Food and Herbals providing best Tar clean with best price.
Smoking habits have a terrible effect on the lungs and are a leading cause of several diseases including pulmonary disease, heart attacks, hypertension, strokes, and cancer. It is the foremost cause of lung cancer and mouth cancer.
Tobacco contains three major ingredients- Nicotine, Tar, and Carbon Monoxide. Nicotine is the chemical that causes addiction and poses the biggest health risks, including several types of cancer. Cigarettes also produce approximately 65 - 68 carcinogenic compounds. Breathing of polluted air results in adverse effects on cardiovascular and respiratory health.
Therefore, it becomes very important to cleanse lungs for smokers to get rid of all the tar and chemicals that have accumulated over the years.
Ayurvedic herbs work naturally to cleanse the lungs and respiratory system. Herbs help to loosen the hardened tar within the lungs and also prevent and treat respiratory ailments in smokers and ex-smokers (who have recently quit smoking). The use of herbal remedies for prolonged periods helps to heal lung damage caused by years of smoking.
Presenting Tarclean that offers complete lung health. It is enriched with natural herbs that help to clear the deposited tar from the lungs of those who smoke frequently. It also exhibits bioactive compounds having expectorant properties that promote the secretion of sputum by the air passages to treat coughs. Sputum lubricates the lungs and also helps to loosen tar. This special formulation combats against environmental factors and soothes the bronchial tract.
Active ingredients and their benefits:
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Exhibits medicine and medicinal drug properties
- Keeps track healthy
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Helps in detoxifying harmful toxins from the body
- Shows anti-inflammatory drug property and relieves metabolic process problems
- Trifle (Haritaki, Bibhitaki, and Amla)
- Has a distinctive potential to detoxify and rejuvenate the body
- Promotes the conventional functioning of the systema respiratorium and cleanses the lungs
- Haldi (Urcuma longa)
- Has anti-inflammatory drug and immune-boosting properties
- Reduces the symptoms of chronic or long respiratory organ conditions
- Lasun (Allium sativum)
- Exhibits antimicrobial properties
- Manjitha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Powerful blood and body fluid cleansing agent
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna)
- Expels out excess secretion and offers relief from cough
- Trikatu (Ginger, Long Pepper, and Black Pepper)
- Dries secretion secretions, excess phlegm and rejuvenates lungs
- Possesses anti-allergenic effects thanks to its aminoalkane reducing response